Parkway Series #299 12 x 16 oil sold
There is so much Spiritual Energy found in Nature, Energy not only for strength and endurance but also for peace - finding peace outside and inside yourself. My prayer with each painting is for the Spirit of the work to pervade the canvas and be translated to those who view it.
Janet, I don’t know if you will ever see this but I have been looking at all your blogs from now on July 2026 until this in 2010. I am completely blown away by your gifts of expression, both artistically and verbally, and the complete variety of subject matter—not just LS paintings but architecture, varieties of flora and trees, shadows, reflections, people in motion, and compositions of infinite variety. You clearly are a true ARTIST with a soul of vision and love of Gods creation. I’m so glad your have LIVED WHAT YOU WERE MADE FOR ❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇
ReplyDelete