Friday, September 4, 2009

Marathon Painting

Parkway Sunrise 12 x 16 oil Sold


Running a marathon is a good analogy for my Parkway Project. After thinking more about my desire to be a daily painter in 2010, I have decided I need to be much more organized and focused on goals. I need a weekly training schedule between now and Jan. 1st. Over the next few weeks, I will be determining the number of hours each week I will need to paint. I will be making a list of my goals for this project and I will be keeping a training log of weekly paintings so that in January, I will be able to pace myself so that I do not burn out. I really appreciate all of the encouragement from those with whom I have shared my ideas. I will continue to post weekly paintings until January, then I will be posting daily paintings Monday through Friday until Dec 31, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment