Monday, December 20, 2010

Blessings of 2010

Parkway Series #80 (remake)   11 x 14   oil   $125.

As 2010 comes to a close and I watch the snowflakes fall, I reflect on a year of incredible blessings.  My Parkway project was a wonderful success in many ways and I was able to juggle my career and keeping two grandchildren - two full time jobs at the same time!  My babies are learning and growing just as I am learning and growing;  that is what life is all about.  New adventures, new experiences, new challenges and new growth whether at 60 or at 6 months brings life and joy to all of us.  My desire is that 2011 will be more of the same.  Thanks so much to all my blog followers for your interest in my work and my life.  I intend to keep on traveling in Parkway in search of the perfect painting in 2011;  I still have many miles to cover.  Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year and stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment