Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lindsey Grace

Lindsey Grace    12 x 12   oil     not for sale

Occasionally, I give portraits a try, especially when the subject is my grandaughter!  This is the reason that my daily painting project has slowed.  Keeping two little ones, five days a week, has put the brakes on my painting for a while.  But they grow up quickly and I know my calling right now is to give them everything I've got which includes the Source of all Truth, Goodness and Beauty!  What an opportunity!  Paintngs just have to wait when I'm loving my babies.

1 comment:

  1. Janet, your granddaughter is precious. I haven't been on here for awhile but found your comment that you are an introvert interesting. I would never have thought that. Me, yes, but not you. I miss seeing you and your work. I love your paintings of people and you are a delightful person to know.

    ReplyDelete