Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Last Leg of the Journey

Parkway Series #336   12 x 16   oil   SOLD

After a year of painting five a week and another six months of three paintings a week, I have decided to take some time off to focus on my new website, to frame for summer shows and to travel the Parkway.  The last week in May we will be spending a few days in Asheville looking for possible galleries for my work and photographing the last 150 miles of the Parkway.  I am looking forward to finishing the project with more energy and passion than ever, but the rest is needed before beginning the "last leg of the journey"!  I will be showing at the Sidewalk Art Show in Roanoke on June 4th and June 5th and many paintings will be discounted to move inventory.  Signing off until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment